Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

I love fall!


fall 2
Originally uploaded by calobee
I saw this picture on flickr by calobee and I just wanted to share it. I love the way the trees look like giant torches lit against the sky. Some change like apples, greens and reds fading into each other. I wish I had time to take wonderful pictures like this one!
I also made some new stuff last night. Three new pairs of earrings (okay, the third one is still a work in progress but I hope to get it done soon). I hope I have time to post them soon. I am also getting interested in PMC (precious metal clay) jewelry. I have ordered a book on Amazon to see if its really as neat as I think. The whole set up costs quite a bit of money, so I want to make sure that I can afford it before I buy all the stuff. I've already thought of my first project, though...a flat worm ring....go inverts!

No comments:

Feel Free To Search!

Google