Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Baby!


IMG_1629
Originally uploaded by fuzzy_izmit
I got to meet my brand new pseudo niece today. She is only like 2 days old. She is just a doll! She slept almost the entire time we were there. Both my husband and I got to hold her (along with everyone else) and that was just wonderful. I figured I would blog about my favorite picture of the little one...she is just "rock'in on" with her mommy!
I really would love a little kid-let of my own, but it is not in my cards right now. School is just too big, and having a kid would definitely put quite a kink in the plans. If it happens, it happens, and we would deal with it. I want to start "not worrying" about it happening on my 25th birthday. I want to have my kids while I am still young so I can enjoy my time with my husband once they leave the nest. The hard part is that my body wants a baby, and I have to deny that part of me for now. It is hard. I wonder how Dot would react to a baby. I am sure she would be very patient and protective. She is a great kitty.
Oh, and on the way home, we ran into a hot air balloon thing. It was the first time ever saw them in real life and tried to take pictures. If you click on the baby picture you can also find those on my flickr account.

No comments:

Feel Free To Search!

Google