Pages

Monday, August 6, 2007

Dream a little Dream...

This is going to be a short and sweet entry tonight, mainly because I just want to dream a little. See, one of my dreams in to own my very own castle. And when I say castle I mean a real castle, built to my specifications from stone and wood! I have been dreaming this dream for so long...but it seems so far off! I dont want 1000 rooms or anything, just 3 bedrooms, a kitchen...the normals stuff...but in castle form. I even know the company I want to hire to build me my dream castle: Castle Magic! They are more affordable than you would think, not much more than building a normal house. It just seems so far away...and if I ever do do this, I wont ever want to move, so I will need a job that isnt going to evaporate. I want my little castle, a pond, and a chicken coop...is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want a chicken coop too! With chickens! I know exactly how you feel...

Feel Free To Search!

Google