Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Knifey, Spoony...


I did a whole bunch of running around today and one of the stops that we made was to a local thrift store to rummage through their silverware bins. I got this idea to start my adventure into the arena of precious metal clay (PMC) from a book that I got titled: The Art of Metal Clay by Sherri Haab. I found the book really helpful so far and easy to read with great examples. Basically you use the patterning on silverware to make rings. My husband helped me find 5 nice examples and I cant wait to start tonight. The one I want to keep is the one second from the right, the more geometric design. Floral isnt really my thing. I wish the picture wasnt so dark, but at least you get the idea. Anyway... wish me luck!

No comments:

Feel Free To Search!

Google