Pages

Friday, January 4, 2008

Turqouise Wood and Clear Bead Chaplet

I have started to list various kinds of prayer beads on my Etsy site. I have been using a lot of turquoise beads, but I hope to start using (and listing) more pearl items as soon as my next shipment of supplies come. I even sold a rosary bracelet already! I really hope that people enjoy these, I really like making them. So far, my Catholic prayer beads (chaplets and rosary bracelets) have seen the most views, but the Anglican rosary is falling behind. I wonder what will happen when I start listing Malas and Misbahas. I also hope to put up some full rosaries, but right now I ran out of "matching sets" of centers and crosses. I have tons of pewter centers and some sterling silver crosses/crucifixes...but no sterling centers or pewter crosses/crucifixes. Go figure... If anyone out there is interested in specific things or improvements on my designs, please let me know. I am trying to learn about the various kinds of prayer beads and their requirements as I go...but I am not an expert in every religion! If you know of any other kinds of prayer beads that I have not mentioned, please let me know about them as well.

No comments:

Feel Free To Search!

Google