Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Brand New Website!

I just wanted to share my newest all virtual creation... my website!

Fuzzy Izmit's Homemade Tomfoolery Homepage

I used Weebly to create it. It was super easy with smooth templates. The best part is the whole thing is completely free... including the domain. I hope to get my own domain someday, but right now my advertising budget is $0. The terms of services were also much more agreeable than the other alternative I was thinking of getting... Microsoft Office Live. Please feel free to take a look and let me know what I can do to improve it! Now there is a one stop shop for all thing Fuzzy Izmit related!

1 comment:

yellowfish said...

wow, thats awesome. We have the same advertising budget, so this is good to know...

Feel Free To Search!

Google