Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Roses Roses Everywhere


20080622_0528
Originally uploaded by fuzzy_izmit
My husband and I went on an impromptu trip to the MSU rose garden tonight and I took a ton of pictures. It was a lot of fun, except that we just about got eaten alive by mosquitoes. My flickr is now bursting at the seams with flower pictures. I wish I could capture the smell of some of the antique roses they had, they were just lovely! If any of you ever get a chance to be in the East Lansing area, I definitely suggest checking out the rose garden. It is free and a great way to spend an hour or so.

3 comments:

Bluebird Crafts and Collectibles said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks again for sharing your day trip and the rose pictures!

Molly Wiecks said...

pretty!

Fuzzy Izmit said...

Thank!

Feel Free To Search!

Google