Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!


Fireworks #47
Originally uploaded by fuzzy_izmit
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I keep finding wonderful opportunities to go photographing, including the Meridian Township fireworks display. I am working on beefing up on of my flickr set that I want to use as stock photos for some greeting and post cards. I hope to have them up in my shop soon. Take a look if you wish, and if you see something you like, feel free to convo me through etsy, on my weebly site etc. and (if you want) I can set up a custom order of any of the photographs in that set! Feel free to browse my flickr. I love getting comments! BTW, the firework picture I linked up there is my favorite of my whole bunch!

2 comments:

~ Elly ~ said...

I get an error trying to go to your weebly site.

~ Jumpsonbeds

Fuzzy Izmit said...

I know. I noticed that on friday and I have been trying to fix it ever since. I even emailed weebly! I hope to get it fixed really soon!

Feel Free To Search!

Google