Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Blogging Hiatus

I know I have been a little lax on blogging lately, but I have some good reasons. Not only has my research life sorta taken off, but I have been doing a lot of custom orders etc for customers. I just haven't had the time to blog! I just sent off a great hat for a trade that I really am kicking myself now for not taking a picture of. The color combo was really nice and I wanted to show it off! I hope to make another similar one to sell, so we will see how that works out. I have to take photos to put it up on etsy right?! I have also been putting more items on sale, and in particular PIF sales, lately. I have sold a couple of older items that way too, which is great. My arm warmers seem to be doing good, sale wise. I even have two more pairs to put up in my shop, but the sun has not been cooperagting with me to get good pictures. Arm warmers also take more time to make than the hats, it seems, so that is another reason I haven't listed more. Keep checking my shop, because I hope to get more stuff in it soon! Enjoy a picture of my latest PIF sold!

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

what is it??????????

Fuzzy Izmit said...

The picture? It is a necklace.

Feel Free To Search!

Google