Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween Dinner: Hot Dog Creatures Covered in Snot

I know its a bit after Halloween, but I have had so many other things on my plate I havent been able to post much. We made a special Halloween odd diner: Hot dog creatures with Snot sauce. Basically sliced up hot dogs with spaghetti poked through them with Alfredo sauce (from a can too, I didnt have time to make my own). If it had been marinara sauce we would have called it blood! Not to bad, and interesting to prepare, cook and eat! The part of the spagehetti going through the hot dog was a tiny bit less cooked than the rest. It was barely notable, but still good. I might try this again with something like Italian sausage or something with a bit more sophisticated flavor.

Feel Free To Search!

Google