Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trading

I just traded (though Etsy) one pair of my Blood Drop Earrings for some interesting Goat Milk Soap! I cant wait to get my soap! I even made my trade partner a brand new pair of earrings for the trade. I just about died on my way to the post office though...my little Neon does not have A/C or automatic windows. It was hotter in the car than outside. I hate it when it is like this outside. I know that lots of people on campus etc look at me weird when I walk from place to place with my parasol out, but I could care less. I like not dying on my way to class etc. I still cant believe how much of a difference it makes!

1 comment:

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

I feel your pain... I used to drive a very old Peugeot with vinyl seats, a *black* melamine steering wheel and NO AIR-CONDITIONING in the baking Australian summer heat... and I was a newspaper reporter so I was in my car a lot. Quite horrible.

Congratulations on the great trade – very exciting :)

Feel Free To Search!

Google