Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Preparation!

I just got done making 17 pairs of earrings and I thought that while my hands were still cramping from the effort I would tell everyone out there in cyberland what is going on. I have posted in a few places (etsy, indiepublic and vampirefreaks) about an idea I had to kill two birds with one stone, as they say. The up shot is I want to have a "Trade-a-Way". The idea is that you send me a used Barbie/Bratz doll and I will send you a pair of earrings...hence the earring blitz I was on tonight. I am going to have my blood drop earrings and two new styles for people to choose from. As soon as they get photographed I will put them up here and list them on my etsy site for those who just wish to purchase them. **Update** I have posted pictures off all of the earring I made, and they are also for sale at my etsy shop, plus some other new earrings! Take a look!**
I hope to accomplish these two goals:
1. Get some freaking dolls since none around here has any! Seriously, I have been scouring my thrift stores, Good Will and garage sales for months and NOTHING!!
2. Get some more promotion going on. I have had a few sales lately, which I am really happy about...but you always need to promote, right?
I need to do a couple more things before I make this Trade-a-Way, like perfecting the wording of the deal, print out some more business cards, make sure I have enough packaging supplies etc. I think I will list the official rules etc. on etsy... probably on my profile. I like the idea of convos over emails for some reason.
Please let me know what you think and I will keep my blog updated with my progress!

No comments:

Feel Free To Search!

Google