Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sicko

I just wanted to publicly complain that being sick sucks. Especially when it is my busiest week of the semester. Everyday I have a new ailment on my list. It started with a contracted muscle that caused a nerve in my arm to be aggrieved. Then I got a monster of a sore throat, then a killer headache. Now this thing has moved into my sinuses. All I want to do is crawl in bed and go to sleep...but I have more lab practicals to proctor...then grade...then grade their homework...then do my own homework...blech!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Come work at CVS in the pharmacy and pretty soon you'll be immune to everything!!

Seriously though, being sick sucks, especially when you have no choice but to go to school/work and all you really want to do is fall over :(

Feel Free To Search!

Google