Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Product Review: Peppermint Eucalyptus Foot Scrub Bar from Shine Your Hiney Soap



That has to be the longest title for a blog I have ever had! Anyway, this review involves some peppermint eucalyptus foot scrub. Shine Your Hiney Soap offers a wide variety of soaps (including pumpkin scented stuff... mmm!) She is a frequent in the chat rooms on etsy as well, where I have chatted with her on many occasions. Well, not to long ago she solicited some chatter to try her new foot scrub at a reduced price, so I decided to give it a try. She had been using it on herself for a while, but wanted to get other people's opinions on the bar before she started selling it main stream. Her spartanly packaged soap arrived quickly and I couldn't wait to till I took a shower next to try it out!
The scent is very spicy and strong. I love the way, after my shower, I could still smell it lingering in the air. I like spicy scents because some times floral scents are just to sweet and "girly" to me. This particular soap is two sided, one full of exfoliants and the other just soap. I love that this soap is duel purpose. I used to scrubber side not only on my feet, but a few other places that needed some scrubbing. I would not suggest scrubbing sensitive areas like your face etc with the scrubber side. It did take a few passes to work down to the actual scrubbers in the soap since it was so new, but that is to be expected. It is a good job exfoliating my skin, and the other side worked great cleaning all the other places! The shape of the soap also made it easy to hold on to while scrubbing.

Overall Impression: Great duel purpose product with a great lingering scent!

2 comments:

Liz said...

thanks for that fuzzyizmit, great write up, I love the look of that chocolate apple shineyourhiney has in her shop, yum!

Kim said...

oh, this sounds like something I could use, it sounds really nice!

Feel Free To Search!

Google